December 6, 2015 AP Football Poll
- Stanford makes first appearance in the Top 5 since the 12/8/2013 poll (32 polls)
- Western Kentucky makes first appearance ever in the Top 25 (1101 polls)
- Alabama's Top 10 streak reaches 10, Top 25 streak reaches 130 (tied for 9th all time)
- Clemson's Top 10 streak reaches 10
- Iowa's Top 25 streak reaches 10
- Michigan State's Top 25 streak reaches 40
- Alabama ties USC for #5
- Iowa ties Georgia Tech for #24
- Mississippi reaches 280 appearances and ties Arizona State for #28
- Navy ties Boise State for #60
- Stanford ties West Virginia for #32
- Temple ties March Field for #103
- Utah reaches 100 appearances
- Western Kentucky ties several others for #150
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings); Hold the mouse cursor over these rankings to see the first place votes (where available) in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Clicking on the points will display the voter detail for that team.
- The 3WT (3 Week AP Ranking Trend) column represents the net change in AP ranking over the last three weeks by comparing the rank from two weeks ago to the current rank (three total rankings). If a team was not ranked two weeks ago, they are given a default rank of 26 whether they received votes or not. This may or may not be a permanent feature, or it could be changed to four weeks.
- Polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, 1961-67 had 10 teams, 1968-88 had 20 teams, and 1989-present had 25 teams.
Men's BB |
Women's BB |
Copyright © 2019 College Poll Archive. All rights reserved.
College Poll Archive is not affiliated with the companies, administrators, or members of
the football or basketball AP Top 25 Polls, Amway Coaches Polls, or selection committees
Formerly known as AP Poll Archive (2007-2010)