September 20, 2009 AP Football Poll
OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Missouri 115, Georgia Tech 102, Auburn 100, Pittsburgh 91, UCLA 62, Iowa 39, Oregon 30, Texas Tech 19, Notre Dame 16, Utah 12, Clemson 11, Colorado State 4, Oregon State 4, South Florida 1
- Miami (FL) makes first appearance in the Top 10 since the 12/4/2005 poll (53 polls).
- Washington makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the 9/28/2003 poll (95 polls).
- USC's weekly Top 10 streak ends at 23 and Top 25 streak reaches 120.
- Texas' weekly Top 10 streak reaches 20.
- Utah's weekly Top 25 streak ends at 19.
- Texas' total appearances reach 660.
- Georgia ties Auburn for #12 in total appearances.
- TCU ties NC State for #49 in total appearances.
- Hold the mouse cursor over the non-AP rankings to see the first place votes, total points, and previous rank in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips), where available
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings)
- CP = Coaches Poll (1950 to present)
- HP = Harris Poll (2005 to present; starts in late September)
- BCS = BCS Rankings (1998 to present; starts in mid-October)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Regular-season polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-67 had 10 teams (except for the 1961 final poll which had 20), and 1989-present had 25 teams.
- This weekly poll data was contributed to the ESPN College Football Encyclopedia