October 14, 2018 AP Football Poll
- Iowa makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the 11/5/2017 poll (11 polls)
- Michigan makes first appearance in the Top 10 since the 10/1/2017 poll (16 polls)
- Auburn's Top 25 streak ends at 33
- Clemson's Top 25 streak reaches 60
- Georgia's Top 10 streak reaches 20
- Miami (FL)'s Top 25 streak ends at 24
- Notre Dame's Top 25 streak reaches 20
- Ohio State's Top 5 streak reaches 10
- Washington's Top 25 streak reaches 40
- Cincinnati ties three others for #78
- Mississippi State ties Syracuse for #43
- Oregon ties Mississippi for #31
- UCF reaches 30 appearances and ties Yale for #91
- Washington reaches 440 appearances (#18)
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings); Hold the mouse cursor over these rankings to see the first place votes (where available) in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Clicking on the points will display the voter detail for that team.
- The 3WT (3 Week AP Ranking Trend) column represents the net change in AP ranking over the last three weeks by comparing the rank from two weeks ago to the current rank (three total rankings). If a team was not ranked two weeks ago, they are given a default rank of 26 whether they received votes or not. This may or may not be a permanent feature, or it could be changed to four weeks.
- Polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, 1961-67 had 10 teams, 1968-88 had 20 teams, and 1989-present had 25 teams.
Men's BB |
Women's BB |
Copyright © 2018 College Poll Archive. All rights reserved.
College Poll Archive is not affiliated with the companies, administrators, or members of
the football or basketball AP Top 25 Polls, Amway Coaches Polls, or selection committees
Formerly known as AP Poll Archive (2007-2010)