MILESTONES Last Appearances:
- UCF makes first ever appearance in the Top 10 (1133 polls)
- UCF's Top 25 streak reaches 10
- USC's Top 25 streak reaches 20
- Wisconsin's Top 25 streak reaches 30
- LSU reaches 600 appearances (#10)
- Memphis ties Pacific for #107
- South Florida ties three others for #77
- TCU ties Purdue for #37
- Virginia Tech ties Pittsburgh for #27
* = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings); Hold the mouse cursor over these rankings to see the first place votes (where available) in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips)
Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
Clicking on the points will display the voter detail for that team.
The 3WT (3 Week AP Ranking Trend) column represents the net change in AP ranking over the last three weeks by comparing the rank from two weeks ago to the current rank (three total rankings). If a team was not ranked two weeks ago, they are given a default rank of 26 whether they received votes or not. This may or may not be a permanent feature, or it could be changed to four weeks.
Polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, 1961-67 had 10 teams, 1968-88 had 20 teams, and 1989-present had 25 teams.
College Poll Archive is not affiliated with the companies, administrators, or members of
the football or basketball AP Top 25 Polls, Amway Coaches Polls, or selection committees
Formerly known as AP Poll Archive (2007-2010)