1987 Final AP Football Poll
OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Texas 36, Indiana 33, Pittsburgh 31, Wyoming 28, Penn State 26, Eastern Michigan 18, Alabama 17, Washington 9, Arkansas 7, Virginia 5, San Jose State 3, Florida 2, West Virginia 2, Ohio State 1
- Hold the mouse cursor over the non-AP rankings to see the first place votes, total points, and previous rank in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips), where available
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings)
- CP = Coaches Poll (1950 to present)
- HP = Harris Poll (2005 to present; starts in late September)
- BCS = BCS Rankings (1998 to present; starts in mid-October)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Regular-season polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-67 had 10 teams (except for the 1961 final poll which had 20), and 1989-present had 25 teams.
- This weekly poll data was contributed to the ESPN College Football Encyclopedia