November 19, 2017 AP Football Poll
- Boise State makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the 11/20/2016 poll (15 polls)
- Northwestern makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the final 2015 poll (28 polls)
- Alabama's Top 10 streak reaches 40, Top 25 streak reaches 160
- Clemson's Top 10 streak reaches 40
- Oklahoma State's Top 25 streak reaches 20
- Wisconsin's Top 10 streak reaches 20
- Georgia reaches 560 appearances (#13)
- Memphis ties Bainbridge Naval for #110
- Miami (FL) reaches 480 appearances (#17)
- Mississippi State ties South Carolina for #46
- Notre Dame reaches 780 appearances (#4)
- South Florida ties Cincinnati for #83
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings); Hold the mouse cursor over these rankings to see the first place votes (where available) in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Clicking on the points will display the voter detail for that team.
- The 3WT (3 Week AP Ranking Trend) column represents the net change in AP ranking over the last three weeks by comparing the rank from two weeks ago to the current rank (three total rankings). If a team was not ranked two weeks ago, they are given a default rank of 26 whether they received votes or not. This may or may not be a permanent feature, or it could be changed to four weeks.
- Regular season polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-67 had 10 teams (except for the 1961 final poll which had 20), 1968-88 had 20 teams, and 1989-present had 25 teams.
Men's BB |
Women's BB |
Copyright © 2017 College Poll Archive. All rights reserved.
College Poll Archive is not affiliated with the companies, administrators, or members of
the football or basketball AP Top 25 Polls, Amway Coaches Polls, or selection committees
Formerly known as AP Poll Archive (2007-2010)